Sunday, January 28, 2007

3 hurrays for Costco

Today I finally got a new desk. I bought it from Costco and here is a picture of it. The picture is actually off the manufacture's website, mine is already strewn with text books. I am happy to finally have a desk that looks like it belongs to a grown-up. My old one will go to my friends' 9 year old daughter. We played 80's Trivial Pursuit with them last night. I think I was at a disadvantage because I was only 10 by the end of the 80's and spent the vast majority of the decade in the remote back-woods, but it was fun either way. With girls against guys, we managed to win anyway, but my only contribution to the team was my uncanny ability to roll the dice the exact right number to keep landing on the spots that give you pie.

I also bought a 20" flat screen monitor to replace my old 17" tube. I hope all this makes studying more fun!

No comments: