Sunday, January 21, 2007

Job interview

Tomorrow is my interview for that job I applied for. On Friday I spent 2-1/2 hours in the mall looking for a suit. All my blazers from the past are super big on me since I lost some weight last year. I guess that is a good thing. But every store has massive clearance sales on right now. Which is also a good thing, because it meant that I wouldn't have to spend a tonne of money, however, I could not find any matching suits in the right size. Either the blazer would be a size 4 and the skirt/pant would be a size 14 or the other way around.

I went to another mall Saturday and finally found a blazer & pant that (almost) match in the same size. Actually fits me aeally well and was less than $60 after tax. They don't match exact, but is similar enough that they look good together anyway.

I also found a really cute spring jacket for $15. How could I turn away?

No comments: